How to hire a suit
Our Menswear Hire Service is provided by Etiquette Formal Hire. The information below is general information regarding the hiring process. If you have a more specific query that isn't answered here then please contact us.
Choosing and measuring
- To help you to choose we like to spend some time with you and your bride-to-be trying discussing various styles and looking through the various samples and swatches available. So do please make an appointment for this.
- Once you have decided which outfit and accessories you require we can take some measurements. We appreciate that for people with large parties it isn't easy to get everyone in at the same time. Don’t worry we can work round this.
- If those needing suits can wear ordinary smart trousers and shoes for the measuring, it helps us to get a more accurate size.
- Once everyone has been measured and you leave a 50% deposit, we will then place and confirm your order.
Making changes before the wedding
- If you need to add more people or change an outfit then we are able to do this at any time before your garments are delivered.
- Your outfits will be delivered to us approximately 10 days before your function. This will allow plenty of time to get everyone fitted and make sure everything fits.
- We appreciate that some people change size and shape between the first fitting and the suits arriving (especially children!) so if any item does need replacing then we will arrange this for you at no extra cost.
- Once you are happy with our outfits, you pay the balance and can then take them away and enjoy your special occasion.
- Should you require your outfit for longer than the normal hire period (i.e. for a cruise, wedding abroad etc.) we can provide you with a quote for your extra period of hire.
- Each outfit is insured, leaving you at ease knowing that if anything is spilt or accidentally gets broken, then you will be fully covered. (Note that the insurance does not cover loss of an item.)
- Should you require your outfit at short notice then we can also arrange for your outfit to be sent by next day courier. However, there is an extra charge for this.
After the wedding
- The outfits need returning to us within the first couple of days after your function. We will arrange a convenient time for you to do this.
If you have any further questions then please don't hesitate to contact us.
Conveniently situated in West Yorkshire between Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate and Ilkley